Follow these tips to brighten your morning!
- Stretch. It’s a wonderful way to loosen your joints and increase flexibility. It will also get rid of any knots in your muscles from sleeping! You can try yoga or meditation, too.
- Take a shower. Showers wake you up and will leave you feeling fresh and ready for the day!
- Make your bed. You’ll be less likely to get back in and it will make you feel productive!
- Eat a healthy breakfast. It’s the most important meal of the day, so give your body the calories and nutrients it needs!
- Turn on some music. It’ll leave you feeling happy, relaxed, and ready for the day!
- Wear something cute. You’ll be feeling confident and comfortable all day long! To save time, prepare your outfit the night before.
- Read an inspirational quote. Find one that motivates you!
- Wake up early. Give yourself plenty of time to get ready in the morning. If you’re less rushed, you’ll be in a better mood for the rest of the day.
- Drink a tall glass of water. It’ll get you hydrated and feeling good!
- Make a list of things you want to accomplish. Reward yourself at the end of the day if you complete all of your tasks. A list will help keep you focused and satisfied when you can check everything off!
mild sexual love blog
She thinks we can’t see her.
I have no idea what I used to listen to before pop-punk came into my life…..
did i allow u to have fun without me
I don’t know about other English-speaking cultures, but in Britain thick means dim, slow, a bit stupid. So I quite like the fact that the video for Robin Thicke’s Blurred Lines features his surname as a hashtag in giant red letters. It’s like he’s misspelling an insult to himself. Flashing up #THICKE on the screen, he might as well include #STUPIDE #MORONE #IDIOTE #BRAINLESSE WANKERE
oh my god im wheezinge
this poste is golde